Trade mission (NEW)
The digital trade mission to Canada
As part of the EMX project, we’re looking for:
- 15 European music professionals, working in the Hip-Hop and Rap music genres, including all sub-genres, from Hip-Pop to Afrobeats, Afro-swing, Drill and anything in between.
- To participate in our Canadian Export Hip-Hop & Rap Lab, a hands-on, week-long digital trade mission to Canada from 6th-10th December 2021, with a Mission preparation day planned for 18th November
- For this project, we are specifically targeting participants involved in artist management, the recording sector or the publishing sector.
- The trade mission will consist of several brainstorming sessions with Canadian music professionals working across the same music genres, with plenty of networking opportunities, as well as the option for an artist/writer you represent to work with creators in online collaborative sessions.
- Selected applicants will get a 800€ bursary to use as they see fit to promote their company / professional activity to the Canadian delegation, as well as a free pass to digitally attend Indie Week.
Partner and CEO
Executive Producer & Manager
CEO/ Artist Manager
Dries “Dro” Overmeire
Co-founder of 32WORLDWIDE
Head & Founder of Ready Or Not (RON) and Hip Hop Community
Artists/projects manager | Loom
Marcin ‘groh’ Groskiewicz
JuNouMi Records CEO
Manager and A&R
A&R / PR Manager / Music Journalist
Armin A. Heravi
General Manager at AMI consulting
Open call (deadline passed)